May U rest in Peace

Blog running concurrently @ mypainfulmemories.blogspot.com

Date: 16/1/2010 - 20/1/2010
Day: Sat- Wed


Got a call at 1.30am from my uncle that my grandma could hold on much longer.
All of us rushed down from Pasir Ris all the way to Tuas..

At first when we reach there, i thought that grandma was still alive.
But only when I heard from my uncle that the doctor had pronounce that her heartbeat had stopped..
I didnt know what to do at all but just cried..

Although we have somewhat expected this due to her illness but still, its stil hard to let go..
I still rmb the last time when she held on to my hand when she's at the hospital.
How i wish that i can still hold on to her again..
But i know that it will be impoossible..
Something that can never be done anymore..

Whatever that happens in the past few days, it doesnt seems real at all.
Somewhat, i feels like i'm in a dream or worst, a NIGHTMARE..

I really misses her very much.. ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment