days passed

Date: 1 Sep 09

All of us met up and went to pray Granny on Sat ( 29 08 09) @ Guan Ming San..
I realise smth..
Whenever we looked at Granny's tablet, most of our eyes would start to water..
LQ, XQ, Step and even me..
I try not to look them in the eyes as I know tt if i did, i would confirm cry de..

Even though a length of time have passed, but we'll still hve tt sour sour feeling whenever we mention about Granny..
All of us will just paused in silent, as if we're havin flashback on what had happend..
People says tt we need time to heal our "wounds"..
Mayb half a yr..
But I doubt tt.. Seriously.
There is LQ's wedding @ Oct and also CNY..
So these are some of the major timing tt we'll all feel sad and losted..

Weell... Me n my sis have talk about it before..
What are we really going to do during CNY??
Daddy & mummy are not going to bring Granny around to pray as usual..
Mummy confirm will be sad de..
*sigh..
We will be missing the sight of her on her rocking chair..
Her walking around the house..
Her talking bout the tv programme that we'll be watching..
Its like missing a part of her in our lifes..

I'm having exams on the 2nd and 4th sep..
Hopfully everything would goes well..
Granny, frm where u're, pls blessed me and my sis that everything will goes well in our exams..
Thanks Granny =D

No comments:

Post a Comment