♥♥ misses ♥♥

Date:23 08 09
Time: 1am
Days you've be missed by us: ♥♥ 4mths 17days ♥♥

Been so long since my last blogging..

It had been quite a long time since our last gathering le..
The last time we got togther was during Granny's 100th day anniversary..
Ltr, there will be another family gathering at Orchard Hotel~ Orchard Cafe..

Just now was watching movie: Where got Ghost??" with one of my close fren..
Somehow at some of the scene, it reminds me of Granny..

Now is the 7th mth le..
Someday, i cant help bout wonder would we get to see Granny??
Though it seems really silly but i really cant help but wonder..
*sigh..

Its the first 7th mth without Granny around..
Would I get to see her at all??
Would I get to see her when I'm alone in my room??
Would I get to see her just anywhere around??

Sometimes, wen i'm watching some tv shows, there are scenes tt would bring some memories that we had with Granny..
Then my tears would drop..
Even thought it has been 137 days since Granny was gone, the thoughts tt run through my mind would just bring back tears to my eyes..

♥♥ Granny, I misses u sooo much ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment