Memories II

Date: 7 June 2009 (Sunday)

As i'm reading my sis's blog, all the memories on whatever that had happen just flow back through my mind.. It had been sometime since i last blog.. All these while, i thought tt i've finally allow myself to let go on all the unhappiness.. But it was on when I started to read on my sis wrote, i realised that i had not let go at all.. I've only been surpressing my thoughts and feelings bout whatever had happen..

Sunday used to be the time when my mummy and daddy would go my 2nd uncle home to visit my Granny.. Me and my 2 sis would only go whenever we're free.. Tts why we were really happy whenever Granny came over to stay..

But this would never happen again..

Yesterday, mummy bought durians.. It is Granny's favourite fruit.. When we were opening the fruit, somehow it remind me of the times tt whenever we gave durian to Granny, she would refuse to take it and give it to us instead.. She would rather give it to us to enjoy even though she loves durian..

But this would never happen anymore..

Whenever we're watching television programme, Granny would always be talking and talking bout whatever that happens in the show.. Sometimes we would have to explain it to her throughout the entire show.. We would feel paranoid for not being able to watch the show peacefully and might nagged at her.. (Granny, I'm very sorry to have felt this way..)

But this would never ever happen anymore..

All the "eating out" with Granny on weekends.. She sleeping on my bed whenever she comes over.. Her waking up very early in the morning and coming in to my 2nd sis room to check on us if we're sleeping well.. Whenever at meals, her giving us the food instead of having them for herself.. It had came to an end le.. All these things, i would nvr go throught them anymore..

I really miss hearing her talking to us.. I really miss her using our own dialect whenever she talks to us.. I really do miss hearing her voice.. I really miss the way she holds on to me whenever we go out.. I really miss the way her soft wrinkle hand would hold on to mine.. I really miss the way she calls me.. I really wanna talk to her so much.. I really wana hold her hand again..

Granny, I really misses you so much..

Would u be appearing in my dream?? Would i be able to see you anymore?? Would you be talking to me again??

No comments:

Post a Comment